|Join Our Email List
for news, events &
Heal Your Whole Self.
Pronounced Ray-key: "REI" means universal or spiritual consciousness, "KI" means life force energy.
Some translate Reiki to "universal life force energy or spiritually guided life force energy." This light touch therapy is gentle and non-invasive. It stimulates the body's own innate wisdom to heal through promoting a balancing of the body, mind and spirit. Reiki is a Japanese form of energy work used to relax, replenish and heal the body.
Reiki Level IPlease call 651-653-1660 to register.
This is a one-day, two-part, 7 hour introductory class for anyone interested in learning about energy healing techniques for themselves and others. After a person is initiated into Reiki energy, whenever they place their hands on others or themselves, with the intention of using Reiki, the energy naturally flows.
- Definition of Reiki
- Lineage and History
- Healing with Reiki
- The Hand Positions
- Attunement (initiation into Reiki I)
- Practice Sessions (both giving and receiving)
- Certification as a First Degree Reiki Practitioner
Reiki Level II
(Reiki Level I is a prerequisite for this class)Please call 651-653-1660 to register.
This one-day, 7 hour course will assist the practitioner in continuing their personal and professional development as a healer and help guide them along their journey. Students will learn advanced healing skills and will learn the use of ancient symbols to aid the healing process. Long distance healing techniques will be taught and practiced. A brief overview of issues to be addressed when starting a healing practice will be discussed to help students begin to prepare for a private practice.
- First 3 Symbols, Meaning and Uses
- Long Distance Healing
- Ethics and Permission
- Attunement (initiation into Reiki II)
- Practice sessions and Additional Techniques
- Development of a Healer
- Certification as a Second Degree Reiki Practitioner
Reiki Master ClassPlease call 651-653-1660 to register.
You will deepen your skills as a Reiki Practitioner and further your commitment to the process of energy healing. You will learn additional master symbols and how to utilize them in your healing practice. This class is will truly deepen your connection with the divine healer in you.
You Will Learn:
- Additional Symbols
- Healing Attunement
- Learn Process of Passing Attunements
- Master Attunement
- Guided Meditation to Deepen your connection to the Healer in You
- Practitioner Ethics
- Certification as a Reiki Master
Prerequisites for Attending this Class:
- Reiki Level I & II
- 50 hours documented Reiki sessions
- Bring proof to class
- This means 50 hours of individual 1-hour sessions
- Contact Michele Buersken directly if you are unable to provide copies of Level I and II certifications