Our Email List
for news, events
Heal Your Whole Self.
Your Source for Health & Wellness
Find your therapist at Healing Waters. In business since 2003, we have earned a reputation as the "go to wellness center for relaxation and stress reduction, as well as, recovery from repetitive use and accident or injury." Your doctor may refer you to us. We are a reliable and dedicated team of professional therapists, some with as much as 30 years of experience.
Black Friday, Small Business Saturday,
RX for Holiday Stress
All of us experience stress during the triple perfecta: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Yearís. Even if you are fortunate enough to tame your own stress, thereís dealing with the stress of those around you: the ones sharing the road, your co-workers, and friends and family that join you around festive tables.
Web MD offers some handy survival tips for
And of course the #1 way to take care of yourself from late November to 2014 is with a great comforting and restoring massage at Healing Waters.
Weíre Here For You!
- Healing Waters now has a Facebook page! Have you checked it out yet?
- Reiki Level I and Level II
- The Gentle Healing Art Promoting Relaxation and Well-being for Body, Mind and Spirit
Level I: Saturday, December 7, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Level II: Sunday, December 8, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Level I $95.00 and Level II $185.00. Class held at Healing Waters - 3rd floor Conference Room.
- Level I: Saturday, December 7, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Yoga All Levels
- All Levels - Available at three locations.
Instructor 10 years experience, and has trained in Asia, Massachusetts and California. When she's not teaching for Healing Waters, she instructs Doctors /Residents at the U of MN. Start this week and reclaim your inherent health and well being!
- Tuesdays, 9:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. North Oaks Golf Club, non-members welcome. $12 per class.
- New time! Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Therapeutic Yoga. Dellwood Hills Golf Club, non-members welcome. $14 per class.
- Earlier time! Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. North Oaks Rec Building. $12 per class. Learn More.
- Massage Therapist Wanted!
We are busy and need another massage therapist.
Monday and Wednesdays, 9:00 am Ė 5:00 pm. Opening is immediate.
Please send resume and direct any questions to Mary Jo Lohn.
Itís a great time of year to start a thriving practice.
Healing Waters employs a multidisciplinary staff of therapists. Some who have up to 30 years experience in therapeutic massage and bodywork. Our therapists have advanced training and skills to give you what you need.
We offer discounts for:
We invite you to bring your stress, your painful, aching muscles and your desire to learn new ways to be healthy in body and mind. Come for rejuvenation and relaxation!