Our Email List
for news, events
Heal Your Whole Self.
Your Source for Health & Wellness
Find your therapist at Healing Waters. In business since 2003, we have earned a reputation as the "go to wellness center for relaxation and stress reduction, as well as, recovery from repetitive use and accident or injury." Your doctor may refer you to us. We are a reliable and dedicated team of professional therapists, some with as much as 30 years of experience.
Create and Live Your Best Life
Understanding and Energizing Your Chakras
© Jenn Khoury
Healing Waters is pleased to now offer online scheduling for massage at your convenience. You schedule from our website or from our Facebook page.
The online scheduling system allows you to make an appointment without having to wait, making sure you get the appointment day and time that works for you without having to wait for a return phone call.
You are still able to call Healing Waters directly to schedule your appointments as we are still committed to providing excellent customer service.
Healing Waters invites you to give our new online scheduling option a try!
The online scheduling option is for Massages only.
- Healing Waters now has a Facebook page! Have you checked it out yet?
- Reiki Level I and Level II with Michelle Frantzen
- The Gentle Healing Art Promoting Relaxation and Well-being for Body, Mind and Spirit
Level I: Saturday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 11, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 8, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 13, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Level II: Sunday, September 14, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 12, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 9, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 14, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Level I $125.00 and Level II $185.00. Each date above is a separate class.
Classes held at Healing Waters - 3rd floor Conference Room.
- NEW Dates!
- Yoga All Levels
Instructor has 10 years experience, and has trained in Asia, Massachusetts and California. When she's not teaching for Healing Waters, she instructs Doctors/ Residents at the U of MN. Start this week and reclaim your inherent health and well being!
- Tuesdays, 9:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. North Oaks Golf Club, non-members welcome. $13 per class.
- New Time! Wednesdays, 12:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Therapeutic Yoga. North Oaks East Rec Building. $15 per class.
- Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. North Oaks Rec Building. $13 per class. Learn More.
- Please let us know if you are interested in a Saturday morning yoga class, 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. It would take place at North Oaks East Rec Building.
Healing Waters employs a multidisciplinary staff of therapists. Some who have up to 30 years experience in therapeutic massage and bodywork. Our therapists have advanced training and skills to give you what you need.
We offer discounts for:
We invite you to bring your stress, your painful, aching muscles and your desire to learn new ways to be healthy in body and mind. Come for rejuvenation and relaxation!