Our Email List
for news, events
Heal Your Whole Self.
Your Source for Health & Wellness
Find your therapist at Healing Waters. In business since 2003, we have earned a reputation as the "go to wellness center for relaxation and stress reduction, as well as, recovery from repetitive use and accident or injury." Your doctor may refer you to us. We are a reliable and dedicated team of professional therapists, some with as much as 30 years of experience.
We have moved! 1310 Highway 96 E, Suite 118, White Bear Lake, MN 55110.
'Intern'-ested In a Massage Discount?
Please welcome our new student
Have You Checked Out Our
Refer and Save at Healing Waters
Schedule Your Massage Online!
Healing Waters is pleased to offer online scheduling for massage at your convenience. Schedule from our website or from our Facebook page.
- Check out Healing Waters' Facebook page!
- Reiki Level I and Level II with Michelle Frantzen
- The Gentle Healing Art Promoting Relaxation and Well-being for Body, Mind and Spirit
Classes returning in the new year.
- Classes returning in the new year.
- Yoga All Levels
Instructor has 10 years experience, and has trained in Asia, Massachusetts and California. When she's not teaching for Healing Waters, she instructs Doctors/ Residents at the U of MN. Start this week and reclaim your inherent health and well being!
- Tuesdays, 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. North Oaks Golf Club, non-members welcome. $13 per class.
- New Time! Wednesdays, 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Therapeutic Yoga. North Oaks East Rec Building.
$15 per class.
- Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. North Oaks Rec Building. $13 per class. Learn More.
- New Day and Time! Saturdays, 9:00 - 10:20 a.m. North Oaks East Rec Building. Join anytime! Cost $104 for full session.
Healing Waters employs a multidisciplinary staff of therapists. Some who have up to 30 years experience in therapeutic massage and bodywork. Our therapists have advanced training and skills to give you what you need.
We offer discounts for:
We invite you to bring your stress, your painful, aching muscles and your desire to learn new ways to be healthy in body and mind. Come for rejuvenation and relaxation!